Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Later this month, on January 28th and 29th (my birthday) I will be sitting for two whole days of magnificent pain and tattooing ecstasy. I am returning to Dutchman Tattoos in New West, Vancouver, to have my favorite tattoo artist, Dave Nicholson, complete my right arm with a full sleeve, covering every square inch of flesh...and finishing my memorial tattoo for my dear departed brother John.


The new work starts out with the circle and triangle on the inside of my wrist. It moves up the arm in curling smoke and liquid fire, morphing into the anarchy symbol, and then into the skull of a salmon....


It curls around the inside of my arm where it morphs in to a bio mechanical spinal cord...


And it warps around the back side of my arm where there is a Burning Man symbol...

No comments: